I looked into different tutorials. In this page step for step my water material.
Tiling will be adjusted so that the “basic” block is 1 * 1 m. Each Branch in the FD_watersystem will have its own instance of the watermaterial. In BP I can set the parameters for each branch.
- S Scalervector
- Append x and y
- Small wave/ ripples by wind. So direction is based on wind.
- Swimmable water?
- vertex painting
I am following 2 courses on Udemy
- Palete on the right side showing all nodes and the shortcuts!
- Clean Graph tab
- Hide unrelated tab. switch on. Also lock
- Spacebar for Previewing : Edit->Editor->Keyboard shortcuts->Start previewing node->Spacebar
- Align nodes with shift + WASD
- Ctrl + D is dublicate
World alignment Texture.
New feature virtual texturing in UE4.23
Notes with the Unreal tutorial om materials
- Parameter collections
- Merged Maps
- Material Functions
Material World Position
Notes with the video