There is a “first” version of a prototype of the world running.
The world lives on a server of Avans University of applied sciences. At this moment the main focus is on building a world in Unreal Engine running on a dedicated server.
If you have comments, questions, bugs … let me know at:
h.massink at avans.nl
current version is 1.02
You should be able to visit this world. You need to take the following steps:
Download and unzip the FD_Versie ….zip file from
Right mouse click on the file and select download.
This is my private GDRIVE so be patient.
Click on FluidDynamics.exe
Windows will probably complain. You need to thrust the file (me?).
If somebody know how to solve this, let me know 😊
step 3b optional.
Could be that Unreal has to install some software / drivers
When the programs starts you will get the following screen:
If you don’t have a username, you can use the guest1 tot 5. Password is the same.
If all goes well you wel enter the world.
Some remarks :
- If you want to edit your avatar, hit the Open Character Editor button. You have to do this before entering the world.
- If you want to use the new character, hit the new avatar checkbox.
- If your mouse cursor gets stuck, hit right mouse button
- Hit the F and tell me the FPS in the chatbox
- Uninstall: Just delete the zip file and the unpacked maps.