A list of basic assignments for students
- Measuring levels land and water. Making a cross section over the island.
- Calculate the wetted area (m2) for a cross section of the channel or ditch or pipe.
– fixed measure poles which shows the coordinates or a moveable device which the avatar can put at a location en which shows the coordinates.
– Online calculator
– something to store the data measured and calculated. Each avatar should have some kind of notebook.
- Measure the velocity in the channel. Could be with a device, or just something flowing in the water.
- Calculate discharge